Vector graphics are one of the two most commonly used graphic formats in design, the other being bitmap (or raster) graphics. Vector graphics, like those created with Illustrator, are resolution independent, which means they can be resized infinitely with no loss of quality
2) Where can I find the manual?
You can find web and PDF versions of the Illustrator CC manual on the Illustrator Help page
3) What is a dynamic symbol?
You can change certain appearance properties of single instances using the Direct Selection tool without editing the original symbol
4) What can be saved in a Library?
Colours, Graphics and Type formatting i.e. Paragraph and Character styles
5) Why would you convert text to outlines
it eliminates the need to send the fonts with the illustrator file when sharing. certain effects are possible only when outlining text
6) What is the difference between a pParagraph Style and a Character Style
A Paragraph Style is applied to a whole paragraph whilst a Character Style is applied to selected text only
7) Where are patterns saved?
In the Swatches panel of the current document
8) Can you adjust the direction of a gradient?
Yes, by using the Gradient tool and dragging. You can also rotate, change the radius, aspect ratio and more…
9) What is a Global Colour?
When you edit a Global swatch colour it updates all artwork to which it is applied
10) How do draw a curved line with the Pen tool?
Click and drag in the direction you want the curve to to go then click or click and drag again to finish the curved path